Monday, November 10, 2014

Connectify PRO

I use my ECS LIVA as a wifi router.  NETSH commands and Ineternet Connection Sharing, featured by windows, creates a wireless hosted network very easily.  However,  the source to share the Internet connection must be configured manually, e.g. wifi, LAN, 3G or 4G modem.
I googled an automatic switching of ICS and the open source software SeventhGate was reported to have an option to select the suitable network connection as the source of ICS of  multiple connection sources, then I tried.


Unfortunately, SeventhGate doesn't work on windows8.1.
So. I googled again and found Connectify also had the same function but not in free version.  Moreover, now 70%off-offer was disclosed.   


I purchased and installed Connectify PRO and the automatic switching of ICS sources was established smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment